Easy Coconut Yellow Curry Chicken Bamboo Bowl
- ¼ cup chopped red cabbage
- ½ cup chopped kale
- ¼ cup shredded carrot
- ¼ cup steamed broccoli
- ¼ cup cremini mushrooms, sliced and sautéed until soft
- ¼-½ cup cooked chicken breast, sliced
- 1 tsp unsweetened shredded coconut
- ½ cup cooked brown rice (I cook my rice in water with ½ tsp turmeric powder which gives it a nice yellow color as well as some great added health benefits!)
- 1 ½ tsp yellow curry sauce
- 1-2 Tbsp coconut milk
- 1 tsp all-natural peanut butter
- In a small bowl, combine the yellow curry sauce, coconut milk, and peanut butter. Mix until well combined.
- In a larger bowl, add your cabbage, kale, carrot, broccoli, mushrooms, chicken, shredded coconut, and rice. Top with your curry sauce and enjoy!